WAVO is available to watch anytime, anywhere on your mobile, desktop, laptop, Smart TVs and more. Read this article to find out how many devices you can register you WAVO account on, and how to manage them.
- How many devices can I register WAVO on?
- How many devices can I watch WAVO on concurrently?
- What devices does WAVO support?
- How do I add/remove devices?
Q. How many devices can I register WAVO on?
You can register a maximum of 5 devices at anytime on one WAVO account. Devices are tied in with the account for 30 days, after which you can remove the device you no longer use and register a new one.
NOTE: that consumption via browsers or casting via a Chromecast device will no longer contribute as part of your registered devices.
Q. How many devices can I watch WAVO on concurrently?
You can watch WAVO on 2 devices at the same time.
Q. What devices does WAVO support?
You can watch WAVO on:
- iOS 10+ phones and tablets
- Click here to download the iOS app
- Android 5+ phones and tablets
- Click here to download the Android app
- Web Browsing on: EDGE, IE11, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV’s 2015+ operating on Tizen OS
- LG Smart TV’s 2015+ operating on WebOS 2.0+
- Humax H1/H3 STB
- Chromecast casting feature
NOTE: You can visit our Using WAVO on Smart TVs article to find out more about watching WAVO on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
Q. How do I add/remove devices?
- Go to your My Account page
- Hit the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the My Devices section
- Click the Remove button next to the device
NOTE: You can only remove a device once is has been registered for 30 days. The first five devices you use to watch WAVO will be automatically registered to your account.