WAVO is a recurring billing subscription model with no commitment. So you can join and cancel anytime. Read this article to find out all about payments and billing on your WAVO account.
- What payment methods can I use on WAVO?
- How secure is WAVO?
- When do you charge me for my WAVO account?
- How do I update my payment details?
- There's been a billing error, what should I do?
Q: What payment methods can I use on WAVO?
There are several ways to sign up and pay for WAVO:
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: We support all major credit and debit cards on WAVO. Just visit WAVO to sign up.
- iTUNES/APP STORE: You can sign up to WAVO through our iTunes App. Just download WAVO and follow the steps on screen.
- MOBILE OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER THROUGH MOBILE DEVICE: To learn more about how to sign up using your mobile or telecommunication provider directly through your mobile device, please visit our Signing up to WAVO through mobile or telecommunications providers article.
Q: How secure is WAVO?
Your security is of the utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. All your payment details are completely protected by VeriSign, Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode.
Q: When do you charge me for my WAVO account?
This monthly payment is collected every month on your billing date.
Q: How do I update my payment details?
Here's how you can update your payment details:
- Go to your My Account page
- In the Payment Information section, click EDIT
- Enter your new credit/debit card details
- click Save
Q: There's been a billing error, what should I do?
Email us on email@example.com and our Customer Care team will sort it out for you.