For those who love spending time in front of the big screen of your home, the WAVO Smart TV apps are the way to go. Read this article to find out all about using WAVO on your Smart TV.
- What devices is WAVO available on?
- How do I download WAVO on my Samsung Smart TV?
- I can't find the WAVO app on my Smart TV, what should I do?
- I'm still seeing the Go Online TV app, what should I do?
Q. What devices is WAVO available on?
2015 to 2018 models of Samsung Smart TVs operating on Tizen OS
Q. How do I download WAVO on my Samsung Smart TV?
Search for WAVO in your Samsung store and install the app.
Q. I can't find the WAVO app on my Smart TV, what should I do?
Here are some things you can try if you're not able to find the WAVO app:
- Check to make sure your TV is set to MENA region, as the WAVO app is only available in this region. Check this article to know more about which countries WAVO is available in.
- Check to make sure your TV updated to latest version of the software.
- WAVO is not available on 2014 or older models, check to make sure your TV is a 2015 - 2018 version.
- Still no luck? Get in touch with our Customer Care Team on firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll sort it out for you.
Q. I'm still seeing the Go Online TV app, what should I do?
You may need to manually update your app from the old one to the new WAVO app. Here's how:
- Go to the App section
- Click on the Options button on your Smart TV
- Select Update and you will see the Go Online TV app highlighted
- Go to the app and click OK
- Your app will start updating
TIP: To make sure you always have the latest version of the WAVO app, go to your Smart Hub menu and switch on the auto-update feature.