WAVO can be streamed through your Chromecast device. Read this article to find out all the details on how to connect your Chromecast device to WAVO and watch.
- How do I stream WAVO via Chromecast?
- What devices does WAVO support in order to stream via Chromecast?
- What subtitle and audio features are available if I stream WAVO via Chromecast?
Q. How do I stream WAVO via Chromecast?
Streaming WAVO via Chromecast is simple. Make sure you have your Chromecast connected to your TV and Wi-Fi. Once this is done, open the WAVO app, sign in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the CAST icon within your WAVO app
- Tap on the name of your Chromecast device that shows up on your screen to connect your WAVO app to Chromecast
- Select the show, movie or Live TV channel you’d like to watch
- Press play and enjoy watching
- The device you are accessing the WAVO app through should also be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can continue to use your device to control the settings, fast forward, rewind or hit play/pause as you stream.
Q. What devices does WAVO support in order to stream via Chromecast?
WAVO on Chromecast is supported via the WAVO app on below devices:
- Compatible with iOS 9.0 or later iPhones and iPads.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi enabled Android 5 or later smartphones and tablets.
NOTE: You must have the latest WAVO app installed in order to stream via Chromecast.
Q. What subtitle and audio features are available if I stream WAVO via Chromecast?
All subtitle and audio features that are available on the WAVO app will be available when you stream via Chromecast. You can control the features directly through your WAVO app.